Latest topics
» wholemega fish oil
Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:49 am by Guest

» noclegi wroclaw centrum
Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:20 pm by Guest

» dabki noclegi
Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:46 pm by Guest

» Yoga Bound Mind Body Medicine
Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:03 pm by Guest

» укладка волос на средни
Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:30 am by Guest

» hotele turcja opinie
Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:51 pm by Guest

» ilawa pokoje do wynajecia
Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm by Guest

» tuna fish oil
Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:19 am by Guest

» new online casino games
Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:03 am by Guest

Affiliates
Amnesty International
------------
Second Life
 
Log in

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 16 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:17 am

SP10 Committee Meeting Minutes August 16, 2009

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SP10 Committee Meeting Minutes August 16, 2009

Post  Anden Tolsen on Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:02 pm

SP10 Committee Meeting Dialogue
August 16, 2009 11AM SLT


[2009/08/16 11:06] Rimpoche Kiama: Ok if everyone would take a seat we can begin. Smile
[2009/08/16 11:07] Isaiah Tolsen: yay is today my swaring in?
[2009/08/16 11:07] Isaiah Tolsen hints...group tag
[2009/08/16 11:07] Isaiah Tolsen: :-P
[2009/08/16 11:07] Rimpoche Kiama: lolol
[2009/08/16 11:07] Kiroja Fluffy: yeahyeahyeah, hold yer horses, was rezzing Razz
[2009/08/16 11:07] Rimpoche Kiama: heheh Mr. Secretary, would you like the honours?
[2009/08/16 11:07] Anden Tolsen: Smile
[2009/08/16 11:08] Keokipele Ansar: you mean you haven't been sworn at yet? . . . we're slackin'
[2009/08/16 11:08] Anden Tolsen: I have submitted the minutes for your review.
[2009/08/16 11:08] Anden Tolsen: If there are no amendments I would like to MOTION for the approval of last weeks minutes
[2009/08/16 11:08] Rimpoche Kiama: Are we in agreeement to adopt them?
[2009/08/16 11:08] Marcus Steeplechase: second
[2009/08/16 11:08] Keokipele Ansar: aye
[2009/08/16 11:09] Anden Tolsen: aye
[2009/08/16 11:09] Isaiah Tolsen: I
[2009/08/16 11:09] Stryker Jenkins: sure
[2009/08/16 11:09] Rimpoche Kiama: lol
[2009/08/16 11:09] Anden Tolsen: Kiroja?
[2009/08/16 11:09] Kiroja Fluffy: aye
[2009/08/16 11:09] Rimpoche Kiama: ok.
[2009/08/16 11:09] Anden Tolsen: Great
[2009/08/16 11:09] Anden Tolsen: Thank you
[2009/08/16 11:09] Rimpoche Kiama: Before we proceed to new business....
[2009/08/16 11:09] Anden Tolsen: Also I have a question
[2009/08/16 11:10] Anden Tolsen: for all of you
[2009/08/16 11:10] Rimpoche Kiama: sorry, go ahead Anden.
[2009/08/16 11:10] Anden Tolsen: in regards to the minutes..currently the ambassadors are able to see the minutes from our meetings..would you all prefer if they didnt?
[2009/08/16 11:10] Stryker Jenkins: I think that is ok...
[2009/08/16 11:10] Kiroja Fluffy: minutes yes, full log, no
[2009/08/16 11:11] Marcus Steeplechase: agree with kiro
[2009/08/16 11:11] Keokipele Ansar: agree with Kir
[2009/08/16 11:11] Rimpoche Kiama: I'm ok with full disclosure unless we agree that it has to be kept back for some reason.
[2009/08/16 11:11] Anden Tolsen: Ok great
[2009/08/16 11:11] Stryker Jenkins: either way is fine with me... we need to keep them involed anyway
[2009/08/16 11:11] Marcus Steeplechase: true, there is nothing to "hide" but there are sensitive issues that belong only to this committee
[2009/08/16 11:12] Kiroja Fluffy nods
[2009/08/16 11:12] Anden Tolsen: So will remain staus quo
[2009/08/16 11:12] Kiroja Fluffy: and it gives us more freedom to speak our minds without the fear of having one of our less clever remarks be published
[2009/08/16 11:12] Anden Tolsen: unless other wise specified by committee
[2009/08/16 11:12] Rimpoche Kiama: lol
[2009/08/16 11:12] Rimpoche Kiama: Kiroja are you refering too foot-in-mouth syndrone I tend to suffer from. Very Happy
[2009/08/16 11:13] Kiroja Fluffy: yep, my point exactly Razz
[2009/08/16 11:13] Rimpoche Kiama: lol ok. Smile
[2009/08/16 11:13] Marcus Steeplechase: or my "head in ass" syndrome?
[2009/08/16 11:13] Rimpoche Kiama: ooo
[2009/08/16 11:13] Rimpoche Kiama: I like that one...wanna trade?
[2009/08/16 11:13] Stryker Jenkins: you want to put his had in your ass???
[2009/08/16 11:13] Marcus Steeplechase: the combinations are endless and maybe gross
[2009/08/16 11:13] Agent Strangelove snickers.
[2009/08/16 11:14] Rimpoche Kiama: Ok! Before me move onto new business, I think it might be good to open the table up here. If anyone has anything to get off their chests about anything, put it on the table now. Otherwise we'll move on.
[2009/08/16 11:14] Marcus Steeplechase does secret handshake to all the Emeralds around the table
[2009/08/16 11:14] Anden Tolsen: lol
[2009/08/16 11:15] Anden Tolsen: Nothing here.
[2009/08/16 11:15] Keokipele Ansar: nor here
[2009/08/16 11:15] Agent Strangelove: AYe, nothing here.
[2009/08/16 11:15] Kiroja Fluffy: can't think of anything I wanna bitch about at this point
[2009/08/16 11:16] Rimpoche Kiama: Ok then.
[2009/08/16 11:16] Rimpoche Kiama: Anyone else?
[2009/08/16 11:16] Marcus Steeplechase: i'll probably save my bitching for a less formal appearance
[2009/08/16 11:17] Rimpoche Kiama: Ok I have something. This stays off the record aight?
[2009/08/16 11:17] Anden Tolsen: Ok
[2009/08/16 11:18] Rimpoche Kiama: I was elected on a mandate that we will be expanding this organization into something really terrific, and it's my goal to hopefully bring us from planning events into other community growing things as well.
[2009/08/16 11:18] Rimpoche Kiama: In order to do this, we must all be at a level of professionalism that reflects who and what we are, and what we're going to grow into.
[2009/08/16 11:19] Rimpoche Kiama: So from this meeting on, I expect every individual to reflect that level of professionalism and maturity.
[2009/08/16 11:19] Kiroja Fluffy: aww poo, no childish behaviour anymore?
[2009/08/16 11:19] Marcus Steeplechase: so no more gestures?
[2009/08/16 11:19] Rimpoche Kiama: lol
[2009/08/16 11:20] Rimpoche Kiama: Hell yes!
[2009/08/16 11:20] Isaiah Tolsen: ahaha
[2009/08/16 11:20] Rimpoche Kiama: No temper tantrums.
[2009/08/16 11:20] Rimpoche Kiama: Ok Stryker?
[2009/08/16 11:20] Stryker Jenkins: ah... was that "general remark" directed at me... ok
[2009/08/16 11:20] Kiroja Fluffy: enough with bashing stryker Rim
[2009/08/16 11:21] Rimpoche Kiama: I'm not bashing, I'm voicing my concerns and I think they're justifed.
[2009/08/16 11:21] Stryker Jenkins: listen... if you think I am not up to your standards just say so and do something about it...
[2009/08/16 11:21] Kiroja Fluffy: stryker already voiced his opinion and will do things differently he said, doesn't need to be pulled to the front again
[2009/08/16 11:21] Rimpoche Kiama: So let's just get this all out on the table right now and deal with it.
[2009/08/16 11:22] Marcus Steeplechase raises hand
[2009/08/16 11:22] Rimpoche Kiama: Marcus.
[2009/08/16 11:22] Marcus Steeplechase: well, the committee is still very new
[2009/08/16 11:22] Marcus Steeplechase: and we are all adjusting to each other
[2009/08/16 11:22] Marcus Steeplechase: and different ways of doing things
[2009/08/16 11:22] Marcus Steeplechase: growing pains, i guess
[2009/08/16 11:23] Marcus Steeplechase: from now on, i promise myself to show a little more respect
[2009/08/16 11:23] Marcus Steeplechase: altho i wil do anything t get Stryker in a kimono
[2009/08/16 11:23] Marcus Steeplechase: ;>)
[2009/08/16 11:23] Rimpoche Kiama: Ok. Anyone else?
[2009/08/16 11:23] Stryker Jenkins: I posed you a question Rim...
[2009/08/16 11:25] Rimpoche Kiama: And this is your answer, we're talking about it now.
[2009/08/16 11:25] Agent Strangelove raises a paw. "I got one."
[2009/08/16 11:25] Rimpoche Kiama: Agent.
[2009/08/16 11:27] Rimpoche Kiama: Agent you have a question?
[2009/08/16 11:27] Agent Strangelove: Ok, this goes further on what MArcus said, as well as you Rim. This is a voluntieer orginization, we alaways won't see eye to eye in everything we do but the profesionalism will come in the ability as we work with each other. Sometime we will make mistakes, but the benifit of the doubt will need to be given. I'm new here, but not the first time I have been in these types of orginizations. You want to do something to go further, this group of people has that potential. There is allot of spirit here and I'm glad to be apart of it. Once we work out the minor kinds of things, we'll do just fine.
[2009/08/16 11:28] Agent Strangelove: SOrry, long winded Wink
[2009/08/16 11:28] Rimpoche Kiama: LOL I wasn't sure if it was lag or what.
[2009/08/16 11:28] Rimpoche Kiama: And I agree. We do have kinks that we need to iron out. I approach this passionately, but professionally.
[2009/08/16 11:28] Rimpoche Kiama: Or I try.
[2009/08/16 11:29] Marcus Steeplechase: i kept looking at your teeth Agent, thought you wuz gonna bite me
[2009/08/16 11:29] Stryker Jenkins: lol
[2009/08/16 11:29] Agent Strangelove grins "I sometimes bite"^^
[2009/08/16 11:29] Marcus Steeplechase: ;>)
[2009/08/16 11:29] Kiroja Fluffy: <.<
[2009/08/16 11:30] Rimpoche Kiama: Part of the problem I had that I think a lot of us were confused about was that one minute we were discussing how to go about getting a slogan, and then suddenly we have to vote and in Dutch. Now I'm not knocking Dutch! lol
[2009/08/16 11:30] Rimpoche Kiama: My grandfather was one of the Canadians that helped liberate holand in wwii...
[2009/08/16 11:31] Rimpoche Kiama: But what I and the rest of us were concerned with Stryker is we seemed to be excluded from the process we need to be a part of...you see where we're comming from?
[2009/08/16 11:31] Stryker Jenkins: but more to the point... I posed YOU a question Rim... Let me refrace it, in case I was not clear. Are you willing to work with me or do you think you will always look upon me as "in mature", "lazy", "unprofessional" etc.
[2009/08/16 11:32] Rimpoche Kiama: Well Styker, that's up to you to decide.
[2009/08/16 11:32] Stryker Jenkins: you keep truning stuff around... I asked YOU...
[2009/08/16 11:32] Rimpoche Kiama: And I'm telling you: you can behave two ways. One way works with this committee. The other doesn't fit.
[2009/08/16 11:32] Rimpoche Kiama: The choice, is yours.
[2009/08/16 11:33] Rimpoche Kiama: I'm here trying to resolve this, that should be answer enough.
[2009/08/16 11:33] Stryker Jenkins: is it me?
[2009/08/16 11:33] Rimpoche Kiama: Is it?
[2009/08/16 11:34] Stryker Jenkins: look we are just starting up... if you think you can't work with me then your better off finding someone else rather then risk your issues to get in the way of SP2010
[2009/08/16 11:34] Stryker Jenkins: haveing said that... I like to contiue
[2009/08/16 11:37] Marcus Steeplechase raises hand
[2009/08/16 11:37] Anden Tolsen: Marcus?
[2009/08/16 11:37] Rimpoche Kiama: wait, Stryker have you finished?
[2009/08/16 11:38] Marcus Steeplechase: well, i know how important it is that we are in synch, but can we have this conversation at end of meeting now? there's a major event in a weel, and some other stuff we got to get to
[2009/08/16 11:38] Marcus Steeplechase: *week
[2009/08/16 11:38] Isaiah Tolsen: agree
[2009/08/16 11:38] Jayson Frostbite is Online
[2009/08/16 11:39] Stryker Jenkins: yeah... lets contiue with the agenda for now
[2009/08/16 11:39] Rimpoche Kiama: Ok. Let's continue this after meeting.
[2009/08/16 11:39] Rimpoche Kiama: Anden, Herzchen Placebo...arugh?
[2009/08/16 11:40] Rimpoche Kiama: btw people we are back on record.
[2009/08/16 11:40] Anden Tolsen: Hello Team, Zack has asked that we vote as a committee to dissolve the following two accounts. Madison Rutledge and Herzchen Placebo. Simple majority of Ayes will dissolve their accounts, if agreed, Zack will go ahead and terminate their accounts.
[2009/08/16 11:40] Anden Tolsen: Herzchen Placebo currently holds no title to Second Pride. He was given an account to add events to the Second Pride Calendar. Does not require to have an account anymore.
[2009/08/16 11:40] Anden Tolsen: Madison Rutledge,as you all know, has resigned from Ambassador so we do not need to take her name to the Ambassadors to dissolve account.
[2009/08/16 11:40] Anden Tolsen: If there are no questions. I MOTION that Herzchen Placebo's account be terminated
[2009/08/16 11:40] Rimpoche Kiama: Question.
[2009/08/16 11:40] Keokipele Ansar: aye


Last edited by Anden Tolsen on Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Anden Tolsen
Secretary (Co Chair), SP 2010
andentolsen@secondpridefestival.com
www.secondpride.com
avatar
Anden Tolsen
SP10 Secretary (Co-Chair)


Back to top Go down

SP10 Committee Meeting Minutes August 16, 2009

Post  Anden Tolsen on Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:02 pm

[2009/08/16 11:40] Kiroja Fluffy: what is the issue with herzchen, cos I missed that
[2009/08/16 11:41] Anden Tolsen: From my conversation with Zack, he holds not title to SP and doesnt require to have an account, which I beleive is inactive
[2009/08/16 11:41] Anden Tolsen: since he only used it to post events on the calendar
[2009/08/16 11:41] Anden Tolsen: last year
[2009/08/16 11:42] Stryker Jenkins: was Herzchecn an events chair last year for a short while befor Eagle?
[2009/08/16 11:42] Marcus Steeplechase: for a few weeks, i believe
[2009/08/16 11:42] Keokipele Ansar: this is only in relation to his account having access to google tools where there is a limit on the number of free accounts, correct?
[2009/08/16 11:42] Stryker Jenkins: hmmmm... does those short weeks grant him the "right" to an ambassador ship? I think not
[2009/08/16 11:42] Keokipele Ansar: not the termination of his secondpride.com "user" account
[2009/08/16 11:42] Anden Tolsen: Yes Keo
[2009/08/16 11:43] Anden Tolsen: no just his spf.com email
[2009/08/16 11:43] Keokipele Ansar: ok, that's what I thought . . . .
[2009/08/16 11:43] Rimpoche Kiama: ok that answers my question.
[2009/08/16 11:43] Rimpoche Kiama: lol
[2009/08/16 11:43] Anden Tolsen: From my conversation wilth Zach he did not enter into ambassadorshio
[2009/08/16 11:43] Stryker Jenkins: is he listed in the ambassador ship group?
[2009/08/16 11:44] Anden Tolsen: Not on the SecondPride website
[2009/08/16 11:44] Kiroja Fluffy: hey kef
[2009/08/16 11:44] Rimpoche Kiama: heya Kef
[2009/08/16 11:44] Marcus Steeplechase: hi kef!
[2009/08/16 11:44] Rimpoche Kiama: Smile
[2009/08/16 11:44] Kefir Lamont: hello
[2009/08/16 11:44] Stryker Jenkins: in world I ment...
[2009/08/16 11:44] Stryker Jenkins: Hi !
[2009/08/16 11:44] Agent Strangelove waves, "Hello."
[2009/08/16 11:44] Anden Tolsen: Im not sure about that...i would assume no, because Zack said he held no titles to SP
[2009/08/16 11:45] Stryker Jenkins: anyway... lets "drop" them both...
[2009/08/16 11:45] Agent Strangelove: Am I right in saying we need the space and he hasn't had enough credits earned to get the title, so deletion of the account would be a simple matter?
[2009/08/16 11:46] Anden Tolsen: es
[2009/08/16 11:46] Anden Tolsen: Yes
[2009/08/16 11:46] Agent Strangelove: Ok.
[2009/08/16 11:46] Anden Tolsen: simple majority vote will suffice
[2009/08/16 11:46] Kefir Lamont: BTW website confused me this morning Razz Think it was updated Razz
[2009/08/16 11:46] Anden Tolsen: lol we'll get to that
[2009/08/16 11:46] Rimpoche Kiama: lol it's on the agenda, Kefir.
[2009/08/16 11:47] Anden Tolsen: So I MOTION that both accounts be deleted
[2009/08/16 11:47] Stryker Jenkins: second
[2009/08/16 11:47] Kefir Lamont: woah.. who
[2009/08/16 11:47] Agent Strangelove: Aye.
[2009/08/16 11:47] Kefir Lamont: s accounts
[2009/08/16 11:47] Marcus Steeplechase: y
[2009/08/16 11:47] Rimpoche Kiama: k back up people.
[2009/08/16 11:47] Rimpoche Kiama: Can we re-read the full motion as it was made the first time please? Smile
[2009/08/16 11:48] Anden Tolsen: Sorry, I changed the motion
[2009/08/16 11:48] Rimpoche Kiama: lol ok.
[2009/08/16 11:48] Anden Tolsen: shall we vote for each individually
[2009/08/16 11:48] Rimpoche Kiama: fair enough.
[2009/08/16 11:48] Kiroja Fluffy: seems more fair
[2009/08/16 11:48] Rimpoche Kiama: Addison Mortlock
[2009/08/16 11:48] Rimpoche Kiama: Y
[2009/08/16 11:48] Stryker Jenkins: y
[2009/08/16 11:48] Marcus Steeplechase: y
[2009/08/16 11:48] Kefir Lamont: Y
[2009/08/16 11:48] Kiroja Fluffy: aye
[2009/08/16 11:48] Isaiah Tolsen: y
[2009/08/16 11:48] Keokipele Ansar: aye
[2009/08/16 11:48] Anden Tolsen: Addison Mortlock's vote needs to be on the forums
[2009/08/16 11:49] Rimpoche Kiama: isn't it already on the forums?
[2009/08/16 11:49] Rimpoche Kiama: o.O
[2009/08/16 11:49] Anden Tolsen: in the room i created
[2009/08/16 11:49] Kefir Lamont: so far 8 votes were logged in the forum
[2009/08/16 11:49] Stryker Jenkins: 13
[2009/08/16 11:49] Kefir Lamont: lol really? I failed at counting Razz
[2009/08/16 11:49] Rimpoche Kiama: Ok so if it has to be in the forums, why are we voting here?
[2009/08/16 11:49] Rimpoche Kiama: Did I miss somethign?
[2009/08/16 11:49] Rimpoche Kiama: lol
[2009/08/16 11:49] Anden Tolsen: ok wait
[2009/08/16 11:49] Anden Tolsen: lol
[2009/08/16 11:50] Anden Tolsen: Addison is on the forums because she was an ambassador and in order to remove her account the committee AND Ambassadors need a 3/4 majority to dissolve her account
[2009/08/16 11:50] Kefir Lamont: 14 now Razz
[2009/08/16 11:50] Rimpoche Kiama: Ok that's what I thought.
[2009/08/16 11:50] Anden Tolsen: Herzchen and Madison are not ambassadors
[2009/08/16 11:50] Anden Tolsen: so we can vote them out here
[2009/08/16 11:50] Rimpoche Kiama: lol it's not the tea and I'm not crazy.
[2009/08/16 11:51] Anden Tolsen: Madison was an ambassador, yes, BUT she resigned from her position
[2009/08/16 11:51] Rimpoche Kiama: Ok.
[2009/08/16 11:51] Anden Tolsen: allowing us to vote her terminiation here
[2009/08/16 11:51] Kefir Lamont: Yes she did.
[2009/08/16 11:51] Anden Tolsen: as a committee
[2009/08/16 11:51] Anden Tolsen: without the Ambassadors
[2009/08/16 11:51] Stryker Jenkins: she resigned so no vote needed
[2009/08/16 11:51] Anden Tolsen: Per charter, we still need to
[2009/08/16 11:52] Rimpoche Kiama: Ok.
[2009/08/16 11:52] Anden Tolsen: so...
[2009/08/16 11:52] Rimpoche Kiama: Then once again...
[2009/08/16 11:52] Anden Tolsen: I MOTION that Herzchen Placebo's account be terminated.
[2009/08/16 11:52] Stryker Jenkins: second
[2009/08/16 11:52] Rimpoche Kiama: Seconded.
[2009/08/16 11:52] Keokipele Ansar: aye
[2009/08/16 11:52] Marcus Steeplechase: y
[2009/08/16 11:52] Agent Strangelove: Aye.
[2009/08/16 11:52] Stryker Jenkins: y
[2009/08/16 11:52] Rimpoche Kiama: y
[2009/08/16 11:52] Kiroja Fluffy: aye
[2009/08/16 11:52] Anden Tolsen: I MOTIOND that Madison Rutledge account be terminated.
[2009/08/16 11:52] Stryker Jenkins: seocnd
[2009/08/16 11:52] Kiroja Fluffy: aye
[2009/08/16 11:52] Keokipele Ansar: aye
[2009/08/16 11:52] Agent Strangelove: Y
[2009/08/16 11:52] Marcus Steeplechase: y
[2009/08/16 11:52] Rimpoche Kiama: y
[2009/08/16 11:52] Stryker Jenkins: y
[2009/08/16 11:52] Kefir Lamont: y
[2009/08/16 11:52] Anden Tolsen: Thank you everyone
[2009/08/16 11:52] Rimpoche Kiama: ok.
[2009/08/16 11:52] Agent Strangelove: \o/
[2009/08/16 11:52] Rimpoche Kiama: *whew*
[2009/08/16 11:52] Rimpoche Kiama: lol
[2009/08/16 11:52] Anden Tolsen: I will forward this information onto Zack
[2009/08/16 11:52] Marcus Steeplechase: wow, this is more fun than Whack-a-Mole
[2009/08/16 11:52] Rimpoche Kiama: LOL!
[2009/08/16 11:52] Anden Tolsen: who will terminate accounts
[2009/08/16 11:52] Anden Tolsen: thank you for voting
[2009/08/16 11:53] Anden Tolsen: DONT FORGET WE NEED TO VOTE FOR ADDISON ON THE FORUMS
[2009/08/16 11:53] Rimpoche Kiama: Ok, next up is amendments to chair and ambassador removal process which I'd like to change slightly.
[2009/08/16 11:53] Anden Tolsen: we cant close the polls till we reach majority or 7 NO votes
[2009/08/16 11:53] Anden Tolsen: thank you
[2009/08/16 11:53] Rimpoche Kiama: I'd like to change it to amendments to the charter period; some questions came up earlier this week regarding changes that have to be made.
[2009/08/16 11:54] Rimpoche Kiama: Primarily to spelling and gramatical errors.
[2009/08/16 11:54] Stryker Jenkins: is there a text we can read about the proposed changes?
[2009/08/16 11:54] Rimpoche Kiama: People, the charter says we need to put this to a vote.
[2009/08/16 11:54] Rimpoche Kiama: Ambassadors and committee to change gramar and spelling.
[2009/08/16 11:55] Rimpoche Kiama: What I'm proposing is we put forth a motion today that will give Anden the power to make the correct changes to words and diction that will make the document look right.
[2009/08/16 11:55] Kefir Lamont: *spell checks Rimp's last sentance*
[2009/08/16 11:55] Rimpoche Kiama: Bekaws speling mistayks are ronk.
[2009/08/16 11:55] Anden Tolsen: lol
[2009/08/16 11:55] Rimpoche Kiama: as ar, commas, in the, wrong, places.
[2009/08/16 11:55] Rimpoche Kiama: and. periods. everywhere. make. it. sound. like. william. shatner. is. talking!
[2009/08/16 11:56] Stryker Jenkins: hmmmm tricky.... I would suggest all (spelling) changes would atleast be approved by the committee. Befor they go online
[2009/08/16 11:56] Marcus Steeplechase: a comparison of original with revised
[2009/08/16 11:57] Agent Strangelove: So a simple admendment tot he proposal, power to change with committee aproval then?
[2009/08/16 11:57] Stryker Jenkins: yup
[2009/08/16 11:57] Rimpoche Kiama: that's what we're thinking, because otherwise we're looking at listing every single change.
[2009/08/16 11:57] Agent Strangelove: of said changes*
[2009/08/16 11:57] Rimpoche Kiama: And if that's what we have to do, who would like to volunteer to go through and itemize the words and gramatical problems? Very Happy
[2009/08/16 11:57] Rimpoche Kiama: So this motion would just cut through that red tape.
[2009/08/16 11:57] Stryker Jenkins: you can totaly change the meaning of a centise by changes a comma.
[2009/08/16 11:58] Rimpoche Kiama: Yes, but sentence is spelled one way universally. Smile
[2009/08/16 11:58] Rimpoche Kiama: You just proved my point hehehe
[2009/08/16 11:58] Stryker Jenkins: I thought you did not bash my dutch / english diction?
[2009/08/16 11:58] Stryker Jenkins: lol
[2009/08/16 11:58] Isaiah Tolsen: LOL
[2009/08/16 11:58] Rimpoche Kiama: I'm sorry, I'm an english major. Very Happy
[2009/08/16 11:59] Agent Strangelove: I think we found our volunteer then. Wink
[2009/08/16 11:59] Stryker Jenkins: so revise the the Motion please for us so we can vote to ok it...
[2009/08/16 11:59] Rimpoche Kiama: It's less bashing and more red pen. :O)
[2009/08/16 11:59] Rimpoche Kiama: The motion is this:
[2009/08/16 11:59] Rimpoche Kiama: Anden is given the power to revise the charter to reflect the removal of spelling errors and misplaced punctuation, with the final document to be approved by committee before being posted.
[2009/08/16 12:00] Stryker Jenkins: Anden = Co chiar
[2009/08/16 12:00] Isaiah Tolsen: I second
[2009/08/16 12:00] Rimpoche Kiama: In this case, Anden Very Happy
[2009/08/16 12:00] Marcus Steeplechase: y
[2009/08/16 12:00] Rimpoche Kiama: Are we agreed?
[2009/08/16 12:00] Rimpoche Kiama: Y
[2009/08/16 12:00] Anden Tolsen: aye
[2009/08/16 12:00] Keokipele Ansar: aye
[2009/08/16 12:00] Agent Strangelove: Aye.
[2009/08/16 12:00] Kiroja Fluffy: aye
[2009/08/16 12:00] Stryker Jenkins: sure
[2009/08/16 12:00] Rimpoche Kiama: ok then.
[2009/08/16 12:00] Rimpoche Kiama: 20 lbs of red tape gone, anden go hard. Smile
[2009/08/16 12:00] Anden Tolsen: Yay!
[2009/08/16 12:01] THE BEST OF SL Magazine: The show of all shows! BOSL FASHION WEEK 2009 ends today with a phenomenal tribute to Chanel - And one of our guests will win the entire Chanel collection !! LM sent Smile
[2009/08/16 12:01] Agent Strangelove: Good luck, save the red tape for ribbion wrapping paper later.
[2009/08/16 12:01] Rimpoche Kiama: Marcus! You are up and your docket is full, proceed until you are completely finished sir. Smile
[2009/08/16 12:01] Stryker Jenkins: but you do realise that you just added a rule to the charter itself and that you therefor must ask a full vote from the chairs and ambassadors?
[2009/08/16 12:01] Marcus Steeplechase: kk
[2009/08/16 12:01] Marcus Steeplechase: i wil start with august mon
[2009/08/16 12:01] Marcus Steeplechase: moon
[2009/08/16 12:01] Marcus Steeplechase: there are some important steps ahead...
[2009/08/16 12:02] Marcus Steeplechase: we receive rented sims on the 19th...
[2009/08/16 12:02] Marcus Steeplechase: Charlene Linden is our contct, since Dee is away
[2009/08/16 12:03] Marcus Steeplechase: we are actually hoping that they will give the sims to us the evening of the 18th, and there is a note to charlene in this regard
[2009/08/16 12:03] Marcus Steeplechase: there is another note...from Rim ...to extend the rental by one day
[2009/08/16 12:04] Marcus Steeplechase: the amount of time and effor that have gone into this event, it woulf be a shame to have it all in the trash after 1 event day
[2009/08/16 12:04] Isaiah Tolsen: agree
[2009/08/16 12:04] Rimpoche Kiama: SP should have the additional funds needed as of midnight yesterday.
[2009/08/16 12:04] Marcus Steeplechase: so right now, if the Lindens can do it -we will book the event out on sundays
[2009/08/16 12:05] Marcus Steeplechase: to interested groups
[2009/08/16 12:05] Rimpoche Kiama: (The ticket has been submitted.)
[2009/08/16 12:05] Marcus Steeplechase: it costs 6K to rent an extra day, and there should be no trouble getting clubs and groups to rent the gorgeous set for their own parties
[2009/08/16 12:05] Stryker Jenkins: hmmm what's the final price going to be? 30 K?
[2009/08/16 12:05] Marcus Steeplechase: my own club will rent for 2 hours, so that's 2K in the coffer
[2009/08/16 12:06] Marcus Steeplechase: we were thinking 1k per hour
[2009/08/16 12:06] Marcus Steeplechase: but there are 2 sms
[2009/08/16 12:06] Marcus Steeplechase: so you can actually have 2 parties per hour
[2009/08/16 12:06] Isaiah Tolsen: Club Seven has offered to rent a 2 hr spot as well
[2009/08/16 12:06] Marcus Steeplechase: and so has Folsom's Factory
[2009/08/16 12:06] Rimpoche Kiama: I will consult with the Fannies.

_________________
Anden Tolsen
Secretary (Co Chair), SP 2010
andentolsen@secondpridefestival.com
www.secondpride.com
avatar
Anden Tolsen
SP10 Secretary (Co-Chair)


Back to top Go down

SP10 Committee Meeting Minutes August 16, 2009

Post  Anden Tolsen on Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:03 pm

[2009/08/16 12:06] Marcus Steeplechase: right thenre we made the 6K
[2009/08/16 12:06] Marcus Steeplechase: !!!
[2009/08/16 12:06] Marcus Steeplechase: and we haven't even advertised
[2009/08/16 12:06] Rimpoche Kiama: !
[2009/08/16 12:06] Rimpoche Kiama: We have so!
[2009/08/16 12:06] Rimpoche Kiama: lol
[2009/08/16 12:07] Rimpoche Kiama: SUPRISE!
[2009/08/16 12:07] Marcus Steeplechase: well, we don't have official word yet from the Lindens...
[2009/08/16 12:07] Rimpoche Kiama: Yesterday I issued a press release to SLinworldToday; Natalie is gonna give us full billing.
[2009/08/16 12:07] Rimpoche Kiama: GAY AV will also be posting full billing....hehe Issy's doing some work that way as well.
[2009/08/16 12:07] Marcus Steeplechase: for the sim bookings?
[2009/08/16 12:07] Rimpoche Kiama: You have full event coverage from both papers Marcus, happy birthday. Very Happy
[2009/08/16 12:08] Isaiah Tolsen: :-D
[2009/08/16 12:08] Marcus Steeplechase: no no, i know about advertising in general..
[2009/08/16 12:08] Rimpoche Kiama: Me n' Izzy worked overtime last night n' did some good work. Smile
[2009/08/16 12:08] Marcus Steeplechase: i meant for the sunday bookings
[2009/08/16 12:08] Rimpoche Kiama: It is covered.
[2009/08/16 12:08] Marcus Steeplechase: ok
[2009/08/16 12:08] Marcus Steeplechase: so, that's where we stand with the sims
[2009/08/16 12:09] Marcus Steeplechase: next: the kiosk
[2009/08/16 12:09] Anden Tolsen raises hand
[2009/08/16 12:09] Marcus Steeplechase: stryker and i met this morning
[2009/08/16 12:09] Marcus Steeplechase: he has produced a WONDERFUL kiosk
[2009/08/16 12:09] Rimpoche Kiama: Well done you two!!!
[2009/08/16 12:09] Marcus Steeplechase: stryker can you rez it?
[2009/08/16 12:09] Marcus Steeplechase: i sent you a revised one
[2009/08/16 12:10] Stryker Jenkins: hmmm I think I did. but nothing... ah there it is
[2009/08/16 12:10] Marcus Steeplechase: yikes!
[2009/08/16 12:10] Marcus Steeplechase: let me rez mine
[2009/08/16 12:10] Marcus Steeplechase: donno what hapened
[2009/08/16 12:10] Rimpoche Kiama: mmmmmm yummy plywood.
[2009/08/16 12:10] Marcus Steeplechase: o h nm
[2009/08/16 12:10] Marcus Steeplechase: there it is
[2009/08/16 12:10] Stryker Jenkins: just give me the texutures later on Marcus
[2009/08/16 12:10] Marcus Steeplechase: for sure
[2009/08/16 12:11] Marcus Steeplechase: and let me pass aroud the info notecard that goes inside
[2009/08/16 12:11] Stryker Jenkins: on the "white" pannel we can have the sponsors listed
[2009/08/16 12:11] Marcus Steeplechase: it is very rough
[2009/08/16 12:11] Marcus Steeplechase: i was doing it right beofre this meeting
[2009/08/16 12:11] Marcus Steeplechase: one sec
[2009/08/16 12:11] Marcus Steeplechase gave you About Second Pride and Teahouse of the August Moon.
[2009/08/16 12:12] Marcus Steeplechase: did i hit everyone with that noecard?
[2009/08/16 12:12] Marcus Steeplechase: notecard
[2009/08/16 12:12] Rimpoche Kiama: *nod*
[2009/08/16 12:12] Stryker Jenkins: y
[2009/08/16 12:12] Keokipele Ansar nods
[2009/08/16 12:12] Anden Tolsen: yes
[2009/08/16 12:12] Agent Strangelove: I have it, thank you.
[2009/08/16 12:13] Marcus Steeplechase: ok, i am sure it needs revisions
[2009/08/16 12:13] Marcus Steeplechase: and we have a few days to get it right
[2009/08/16 12:13] Marcus Steeplechase: basically info on donations, what is Amnest International
[2009/08/16 12:13] Marcus Steeplechase: info on sponsors
[2009/08/16 12:13] Marcus Steeplechase: and info on SP
[2009/08/16 12:13] Marcus Steeplechase: but there may be ther things
[2009/08/16 12:14] Marcus Steeplechase: remember the SL Murphy's Law, the longer the notecard the greater the chance it is tossed
[2009/08/16 12:14] Stryker Jenkins: I will finish the kiosk no later then Wednesday ... either with the scripts form Nava or with a Wolfhaven tool
[2009/08/16 12:14] Marcus Steeplechase: and stryker, after i get the revisions back from the group, i'll give you the final notecard
[2009/08/16 12:14] Stryker Jenkins: Hoooo!
[2009/08/16 12:14] Marcus Steeplechase: ;>0
[2009/08/16 12:14] Rimpoche Kiama: Make some noise...WELL DONE BOYS!
[2009/08/16 12:14] Rimpoche Kiama: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Very Happy :p Very Happy :p Very Happy
[2009/08/16 12:15] Isaiah Tolsen: WooT
[2009/08/16 12:15] Anden Tolsen: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Very Happy :p Very Happy :p Very Happy
[2009/08/16 12:15] Rimpoche Kiama: Given the time constraints you had to work with, job well done.
[2009/08/16 12:15] Stryker Jenkins: 1 reminder this is a temporary kisok
[2009/08/16 12:15] Marcus Steeplechase: ok.. next
[2009/08/16 12:15] Stryker Jenkins: not to be given out
[2009/08/16 12:15] Marcus Steeplechase: right
[2009/08/16 12:15] Marcus Steeplechase: next is the cast
[2009/08/16 12:15] Agent Strangelove: Question.
[2009/08/16 12:15] Marcus Steeplechase: there are 25-28 cast members
[2009/08/16 12:16] Marcus Steeplechase: this is a little like herding gerbils --and i don't even have Richard Gere to help out
[2009/08/16 12:16] Rimpoche Kiama: LOL
[2009/08/16 12:16] Agent Strangelove: You want the Kikos to have a group invite correct on them?
[2009/08/16 12:16] Marcus Steeplechase: the Kikos....
[2009/08/16 12:16] Stryker Jenkins: I'll talk to you later about that Agent...
[2009/08/16 12:16] Rimpoche Kiama: Kiosks. lolol....for now would it simplify things if we just put the join group link on the notecard?
[2009/08/16 12:17] Agent Strangelove: KK Styker.
[2009/08/16 12:17] Rimpoche Kiama: continue Marcus. Smile
[2009/08/16 12:17] Marcus Steeplechase: ok
[2009/08/16 12:17] Marcus Steeplechase: well, there are 2 cast rehearsals, thursday and friday evenings
[2009/08/16 12:17] Marcus Steeplechase: some cast can make both, some only one
[2009/08/16 12:18] Marcus Steeplechase: the landmark will got to the cast once the sims are rented
[2009/08/16 12:18] Marcus Steeplechase: but this is a trcky floor show, and requires practice
[2009/08/16 12:19] Marcus Steeplechase: the DJs are organized, the hosts are getting organized
[2009/08/16 12:19] Marcus Steeplechase: i think all is well with the world
[2009/08/16 12:19] Rimpoche Kiama: Very Happy
[2009/08/16 12:19] Rimpoche Kiama: Good show!
[2009/08/16 12:19] Marcus Steeplechase: besides my continued regret that i haven't had a sneak preview of stryker's kimono
[2009/08/16 12:19] Marcus Steeplechase: oh well, all god things can wait
[2009/08/16 12:19] Marcus Steeplechase: *good
[2009/08/16 12:19] Marcus Steeplechase: any questions?
[2009/08/16 12:20] Anden Tolsen raises hand
[2009/08/16 12:20] Marcus Steeplechase: yes?
[2009/08/16 12:20] Rimpoche Kiama: Anden
[2009/08/16 12:20] Anden Tolsen: Will the Sponsor be fronting the expenditure for the additional rental day
[2009/08/16 12:20] Rimpoche Kiama: *cough*
[2009/08/16 12:20] Rimpoche Kiama: *cough*
[2009/08/16 12:20] Marcus Steeplechase: i offered to do that
[2009/08/16 12:20] Marcus Steeplechase: and so did Rim
[2009/08/16 12:20] Rimpoche Kiama: lol
[2009/08/16 12:20] Anden Tolsen: Ok thank you, just needed for the minutes
[2009/08/16 12:20] Rimpoche Kiama: I made a payment of 7500 yesterday.
[2009/08/16 12:21] Stryker Jenkins: Will "sponsor" rim be getting anything in return for that? or is it a flat donation
[2009/08/16 12:21] Marcus Steeplechase: i tohught 2 sims were 6K
[2009/08/16 12:21] Rimpoche Kiama: If we're short, let me know.
[2009/08/16 12:21] Rimpoche Kiama: meh...it needed to be done, no worries.
[2009/08/16 12:21] Marcus Steeplechase: i was thinking Rim would be reimbursed
[2009/08/16 12:21] Rimpoche Kiama: lol Marcus I was on diet coke yesterday n' figured, baker's dozen just to be sure. :O)
[2009/08/16 12:22] Rimpoche Kiama: I just thought of it as a good karma donation. Smile
[2009/08/16 12:22] Stryker Jenkins: well I was not told about this "aragment" so I did not prepare anything to that.
[2009/08/16 12:22] Marcus Steeplechase: well, there are many events -i think in extraordinary circumstances, the committee should be lookng for reimbursement
[2009/08/16 12:22] Rimpoche Kiama: No worries Stryker.
[2009/08/16 12:22] Stryker Jenkins: I would have liked to be kept in that loop any way
[2009/08/16 12:22] Marcus Steeplechase: Stryker, this was an out of the blue thing
[2009/08/16 12:23] Marcus Steeplechase: yes, apologies stryker
[2009/08/16 12:23] Rimpoche Kiama: bygones.
[2009/08/16 12:23] Rimpoche Kiama: Any more questions?
[2009/08/16 12:23] Marcus Steeplechase: art walk --
[2009/08/16 12:23] Stryker Jenkins: more a general one
[2009/08/16 12:23] Marcus Steeplechase: is next
[2009/08/16 12:23] Marcus Steeplechase: ok
[2009/08/16 12:23] Marcus Steeplechase: stryker
[2009/08/16 12:24] Marcus Steeplechase: go ahead stryker
[2009/08/16 12:24] Stryker Jenkins: it's nice to hear al these things from the events committee... but are we not "micro managing" stuff that the events committee is well capable of doing them selfs? in other words do we need to talk about this?
[2009/08/16 12:25] Marcus Steeplechase: well, i don't mind either way
[2009/08/16 12:25] Rimpoche Kiama: I thought he was reporting his progress.
[2009/08/16 12:26] Stryker Jenkins: great... lets continue then.
[2009/08/16 12:26] Rimpoche Kiama: thank you.
[2009/08/16 12:26] Rimpoche Kiama: Marcus, please. Smile
[2009/08/16 12:26] Marcus Steeplechase: the art walk -eagle and kiro have been organzing
[2009/08/16 12:26] Marcus Steeplechase: eagle couldn't make it
[2009/08/16 12:26] Marcus Steeplechase: today
[2009/08/16 12:26] Marcus Steeplechase: kiro, do you have anything to say about it?
[2009/08/16 12:27] Kiroja Fluffy: well we checked out the sims for the artwalk and discussed several ways of setting things up
[2009/08/16 12:27] Kiroja Fluffy: on the forum there's a discussion about the overal theme
[2009/08/16 12:27] Marcus Steeplechase: right
[2009/08/16 12:27] Kiroja Fluffy: I met up with the sim owner of the sim that will host the dance
[2009/08/16 12:28] Marcus Steeplechase: so all seems to be in order?
[2009/08/16 12:28] Kiroja Fluffy: the location to build is known and marked, rights have been given in the group so we can build and both eagle and myzelf are able to invite more people into the group to give buildrights when needed
[2009/08/16 12:28] Marcus Steeplechase: kk
[2009/08/16 12:29] Marcus Steeplechase: eagle also sent me this, it's draft:
[2009/08/16 12:29] Marcus Steeplechase: Hello!

Second Pride is proud to present it's second event for the fundraising year and we would love for you to show your art!

In late September, we are holding an "art walk"....3 sims full of art from all parts of our community, a day spent walking through the sims, viewing all the great works that have been done in Second Life, culminating in a semi-formal dance under the stars.

We are asking any and all artists to come and place their art on one of the 3 sims. Sim choice will be on a first come-first served basis. From pictures and paintings to sculpture....our community would love to see all of your work.

Please contact myself, EagleWoman Lightfoot or Kharissa Indigo inworld to show your art!
Sign up ends on September 16, 2009

www.secondpride.com
[2009/08/16 12:29] Kiroja Fluffy: Peewee, the sim owner, is all to willing to accomodate our every wish, we have access to the stream settings, and we can go as far as changing the sims ground textures
[2009/08/16 12:29] Marcus Steeplechase: oh cool, Kiro
[2009/08/16 12:29] Marcus Steeplechase: sorry to interrupt
[2009/08/16 12:29] Rimpoche Kiama: looks good people.
[2009/08/16 12:29] Stryker Jenkins: question...
[2009/08/16 12:29] Marcus Steeplechase: so the idea is at every event, we also advertise the next event, plus the festival itself
[2009/08/16 12:30] Marcus Steeplechase: yes stryker
[2009/08/16 12:30] Stryker Jenkins: any cost of sponsor wishes we / I should be aware of?
[2009/08/16 12:30] Kiroja Fluffy: you'd have to ask eagle, she arranged the sims and their respective owners cooperation
[2009/08/16 12:30] Stryker Jenkins: kk
[2009/08/16 12:31] Marcus Steeplechase: ok, maybe put on agenda for next meetng
[2009/08/16 12:31] Marcus Steeplechase: we can move on
[2009/08/16 12:31] Rimpoche Kiama: ok
[2009/08/16 12:31] Marcus Steeplechase: ClubFundraisers
[2009/08/16 12:31] Marcus Steeplechase: there is now a link at the top of secondpride.com that will ask you if you want to host a fundraiser
[2009/08/16 12:32] Marcus Steeplechase: my issue is that this info, plus "join the second pride family" is in a font bearably readable by my grandmother
[2009/08/16 12:32] Isaiah Tolsen: LOL
[2009/08/16 12:32] Marcus Steeplechase: i have directed 2 people to it, and both could not find it easily
[2009/08/16 12:33] Marcus Steeplechase: yet this is probably one of the more important links
[2009/08/16 12:33] Marcus Steeplechase: i defer this discussion till Isiaiah
[2009/08/16 12:33] Marcus Steeplechase: since website is on the list
[2009/08/16 12:33] Rimpoche Kiama: kk good show.
[2009/08/16 12:33] Marcus Steeplechase: *Isaiah
[2009/08/16 12:33] Marcus Steeplechase: i had one last agenda item
[2009/08/16 12:33] Marcus Steeplechase: but that can be tabled
[2009/08/16 12:34] Rimpoche Kiama: It's peaked my interest!
[2009/08/16 12:34] Marcus Steeplechase: i will just state it now, and we can all think about it
[2009/08/16 12:34] Rimpoche Kiama: I'm gonna pick your ear later. Very Happy
[2009/08/16 12:34] Marcus Steeplechase: ok
[2009/08/16 12:34] Anden Tolsen: i wanna know too lol

_________________
Anden Tolsen
Secretary (Co Chair), SP 2010
andentolsen@secondpridefestival.com
www.secondpride.com
avatar
Anden Tolsen
SP10 Secretary (Co-Chair)


Back to top Go down

SP10 Committee Meeting Minutes August 16, 2009

Post  Anden Tolsen on Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:04 pm

[2009/08/16 12:34] Marcus Steeplechase: i think having a "retreat" in the fallwith the ambassadors would be a good idea
[2009/08/16 12:34] Anden Tolsen: Retreat ooh lala
[2009/08/16 12:34] Stryker Jenkins nudges Marcus... what was that "retreat" agenda post about?
[2009/08/16 12:35] Marcus Steeplechase: a retreat with ambassadors to look at issues for the organization as a whole
[2009/08/16 12:35] Stryker Jenkins: ah... ok
[2009/08/16 12:35] Marcus Steeplechase: maybe even working groups, or committee presentations
[2009/08/16 12:35] Rimpoche Kiama: *mental note, continue the retreat house build* lolol
[2009/08/16 12:35] Marcus Steeplechase: a 2-3 hour thing
[2009/08/16 12:35] Marcus Steeplechase: walk in the wods
[2009/08/16 12:35] Marcus Steeplechase: *woods
[2009/08/16 12:35] Rimpoche Kiama: I like the idea a lot Marcus.
[2009/08/16 12:35] Keokipele Ansar raises hand
[2009/08/16 12:35] Marcus Steeplechase: keo?
[2009/08/16 12:36] Keokipele Ansar: gentlemen, regrettably I must leave for today . . . (I like the idea of a retreat also) . . .
[2009/08/16 12:36] Marcus Steeplechase: ok --we can tabe this til next meeting, if that is ok
[2009/08/16 12:36] Rimpoche Kiama: of course.
[2009/08/16 12:36] Marcus Steeplechase: i haven't thought about it much
[2009/08/16 12:36] Keokipele Ansar: If there is anything that requires a response from me, please send an email and I'll respond tonight . . .
[2009/08/16 12:37] Rimpoche Kiama: Shall do. Thank you Keo!
[2009/08/16 12:37] Marcus Steeplechase: thanks keo --and glad the ctact thing is up
[2009/08/16 12:37] Stryker Jenkins: Bye Bye!
[2009/08/16 12:37] Marcus Steeplechase: thru fundraisers
[2009/08/16 12:37] Isaiah Tolsen: bye keo
[2009/08/16 12:37] Kiroja Fluffy: see ya keo
[2009/08/16 12:37] Keokipele Ansar: thanks, gents . . . cya later . . .
[2009/08/16 12:37] Anden Tolsen: Bye Keo
[2009/08/16 12:37] Agent Strangelove: Be good or good at it Keo. Wink
[2009/08/16 12:37] Rimpoche Kiama: Ok. So we have an exciting report now from Isaiah.
[2009/08/16 12:38] Rimpoche Kiama: We have a "new" web page folks. Very Happy
[2009/08/16 12:38] Anden Tolsen: Yay!
[2009/08/16 12:38] Marcus Steeplechase: woot!
[2009/08/16 12:38] Isaiah Tolsen: well....a lot of new developments have occured in the past 12 hours. I'm still comprehending it all myself
[2009/08/16 12:39] Isaiah Tolsen: basically it appears what we've been wanting to do with the website is possible
[2009/08/16 12:40] Isaiah Tolsen: I'm looking into how zack accomplished this as we speak
[2009/08/16 12:40] Isaiah Tolsen: marcus, can you describe for everyone your idea of the first page people see when they go to secondpride.com
[2009/08/16 12:40] Marcus Steeplechase: sure
[2009/08/16 12:41] Marcus Steeplechase: well, you know how the SL viewer looks..
[2009/08/16 12:41] Marcus Steeplechase: your first page is a screen shot
[2009/08/16 12:41] Marcus Steeplechase: with a "continue" type option or button
[2009/08/16 12:42] Marcus Steeplechase: it would be great to have full screen picture with "continue"
[2009/08/16 12:42] Marcus Steeplechase: lways a fresh look
[2009/08/16 12:42] Marcus Steeplechase: and a great way to highlight the current event or initiative
[2009/08/16 12:42] Marcus Steeplechase: that's about it....
[2009/08/16 12:42] Stryker Jenkins: remark:
[2009/08/16 12:43] Isaiah Tolsen: and marcus's idea is doable
[2009/08/16 12:43] Isaiah Tolsen: go head stryker
[2009/08/16 12:43] Rimpoche Kiama: I have had an emergency come up guys; I have to leave. :O
[2009/08/16 12:43] Rimpoche Kiama: Sorry!
[2009/08/16 12:43] Marcus Steeplechase: eek!
[2009/08/16 12:43] Isaiah Tolsen: eep. ok
[2009/08/16 12:44] Stryker Jenkins: should we contiue?
[2009/08/16 12:44] Isaiah Tolsen: yes
[2009/08/16 12:44] Marcus Steeplechase: weprobably need to a bit, so isaiah can go on with it
[2009/08/16 12:44] Anden Tolsen: yes we only have 2 more agenda items
[2009/08/16 12:44] Anden Tolsen: After Isaiah we have Kefir
[2009/08/16 12:44] Anden Tolsen: then we are dont
[2009/08/16 12:44] Anden Tolsen: done
[2009/08/16 12:44] Kiroja Fluffy: see ya rim
[2009/08/16 12:45] Agent Strangelove: Goodluck Rim.
[2009/08/16 12:45] Stryker Jenkins: yes... well I have talked with Zack and he shown me Marcuses first page idea
[2009/08/16 12:45] Isaiah Tolsen: *hugs Rimmy
[2009/08/16 12:46] Isaiah Tolsen: what are your thoughts on that Stryker
[2009/08/16 12:46] Stryker Jenkins: as my years of experiance as a webmaster / webdesigner it's maybe better to put marcuses front page on the website as a startpage. But not as a "contiue" button but as part of the main overall layout like the other pages (aka with menu)
[2009/08/16 12:47] Stryker Jenkins: and what I find also importend is a unified look and feel of both the main website and the forum site.
[2009/08/16 12:47] Stryker Jenkins: (in look that is)
[2009/08/16 12:48] Stryker Jenkins: So I propose to make the "annoucment" page on the website the first page people see
[2009/08/16 12:48] Stryker Jenkins: done
[2009/08/16 12:48] Isaiah Tolsen: noted stryker. These are important things to consider
[2009/08/16 12:49] Isaiah Tolsen: we will look at all of our options
[2009/08/16 12:49] Marcus Steeplechase: the unified look with forums is a great point
[2009/08/16 12:50] Isaiah Tolsen: ok as I move forward with the design, do we have a list of sponsors, vendors, members, in the google docs?
[2009/08/16 12:50] Stryker Jenkins: any thoughts on how the overall site would look. (background colors and stuff)
[2009/08/16 12:50] Isaiah Tolsen: that is something I feel we need to incorporate into teh site
[2009/08/16 12:50] Stryker Jenkins: I can do the list
[2009/08/16 12:50] Isaiah Tolsen: yes a unified look for both sites would be very nice, but may not be possible. I will look into the options
[2009/08/16 12:50] Anden Tolsen: Yes Keo would have that information on sponsors and vendors
[2009/08/16 12:50] Isaiah Tolsen: ok, if you create a simple spreadsheet for each category, I can direct link that into the site
[2009/08/16 12:50] Anden Tolsen: or styker..lol
[2009/08/16 12:51] Stryker Jenkins: hehe... they have to come past me anyway
[2009/08/16 12:51] Stryker Jenkins: and I also have the financial "lists"
[2009/08/16 12:51] Isaiah Tolsen: one important note. It needs to be accurate. We dont want to leave someone off by accident
[2009/08/16 12:51] Anden Tolsen: For the list of "members" are these the people that are "members" of the Second Pride Festival group in world?
[2009/08/16 12:52] Isaiah Tolsen: yes
[2009/08/16 12:52] Isaiah Tolsen: which i would like to say...our membership numbers have increased by 15 in 6 days!
[2009/08/16 12:52] Isaiah Tolsen: WhooHoo
[2009/08/16 12:52] Kefir Lamont: yay
[2009/08/16 12:53] Stryker Jenkins: one other point I wish to stress to make live easy on ourselfs. we should avoid putting the same information on both sites. And decide to mainly use the google site if we can.
[2009/08/16 12:53] Anden Tolsen: Thats exciting
[2009/08/16 12:53] Isaiah Tolsen: ok. if anyone has anything they would liek to see on the site, pls message me and I will look into incorporating it
[2009/08/16 12:53] Isaiah Tolsen: agree stryker
[2009/08/16 12:54] Isaiah Tolsen: the idea is the forums would be strictly for voting and 2 way collaboration items
[2009/08/16 12:54] Marcus Steeplechase: well, as long as people who want to hold a findraising event can reach that link easily..
[2009/08/16 12:54] Isaiah Tolsen: all generalized information would be on the "site"
[2009/08/16 12:54] Marcus Steeplechase: *fundraising
[2009/08/16 12:54] Marcus Steeplechase: kk
[2009/08/16 12:54] Isaiah Tolsen: this website will be dummy proof...it will be so easy a caveman can navigate it LMFAO
[2009/08/16 12:54] Stryker Jenkins: How do you want to work in editing the site Isaiah. Do you want us to send you the info so you can put it in your self? Or can we (where posibible) add our stuff to "assigned pages"?
[2009/08/16 12:55] Marcus Steeplechase: are you caling my grandma a caveman?
[2009/08/16 12:55] Isaiah Tolsen: ahahaha
[2009/08/16 12:55] Isaiah Tolsen: i'm going to create the site under the secondpridefestival so we all will have editing rights to various pages
[2009/08/16 12:55] Kefir Lamont raises his hand
[2009/08/16 12:55] Marcus Steeplechase: yay!
[2009/08/16 12:55] Isaiah Tolsen: with that said...i'm done unless you have further questions
[2009/08/16 12:56] Agent Strangelove: I am MArcus, she tried to wear me as a shaw last week... But excelent news.
[2009/08/16 12:56] Isaiah Tolsen: yes kefir
[2009/08/16 12:56] Marcus Steeplechase: ROFL AGENT
[2009/08/16 12:56] Kefir Lamont: I noticed only 3 small mistakes on the site that I just wanted to kinda bring up.
[2009/08/16 12:56] Isaiah Tolsen: k
[2009/08/16 12:56] Kefir Lamont: 1) on the Board of Directors Page, Can you please fix my name in the 2008 secion
[2009/08/16 12:57] Kefir Lamont: *section
[2009/08/16 12:57] Stryker Jenkins: we have a visitor guys
[2009/08/16 12:57] Isaiah Tolsen: yes, I apologize for that. The site up now was a "demo" site and hasn't been checked throughly. But those corrections will be made today
[2009/08/16 12:58] Kefir Lamont: 2) in the vendor sponsor *Become a Vendor* page, tab 5 in platinum, ambassador and Patron, "ad compaigns" can be changed to Ad Campaigns..
[2009/08/16 12:58] Kefir Lamont: and 3) Is it possible to use a direct link to the web forum instead of a page that you need to click the link to?
[2009/08/16 12:59] Agent Strangelove: Our visiter is gone Styker.
[2009/08/16 12:59] Isaiah Tolsen: when i initially built the test site, it was not possible that I saw. But I'll take another look
[2009/08/16 13:00] Stryker Jenkins: Isaiah....
[2009/08/16 13:00] Kefir Lamont: o..
[2009/08/16 13:00] Kefir Lamont: sorry for beinga pest Razz
[2009/08/16 13:00] Isaiah Tolsen: lol your not being a pest. these are very valid points
[2009/08/16 13:00] Isaiah Tolsen: yes stryker
[2009/08/16 13:01] Stryker Jenkins: I have asked Rim to look into the "inSL" logo and the trademark requests from LL
[2009/08/16 13:01] Isaiah Tolsen: ok
[2009/08/16 13:02] Stryker Jenkins: I think it's wise to use there trademakrs properly if we are going to ask them to help us like Rim did in his mail to the publishty people
[2009/08/16 13:02] Stryker Jenkins: but rim is of a different opion I gather.
[2009/08/16 13:02] Anden Tolsen: Isaiah will you please follow up with Rim
[2009/08/16 13:02] Anden Tolsen: in regards to the logo
[2009/08/16 13:02] Isaiah Tolsen: we'll do
[2009/08/16 13:02] Anden Tolsen: and ensure we are compliant
[2009/08/16 13:02] Anden Tolsen: Ok great
[2009/08/16 13:02] Anden Tolsen: any other feedback for Isaiah
[2009/08/16 13:03] Isaiah Tolsen: oh..can I get a group invite :-P
[2009/08/16 13:03] Marcus Steeplechase: how soon before the actual first page/screenshot will be public?
[2009/08/16 13:03] Anden Tolsen: lol
[2009/08/16 13:03] Marcus Steeplechase: do we have a time frame?
[2009/08/16 13:03] Stryker Jenkins: I am dying to see what Izzy comes up with... hi hi hi
[2009/08/16 13:03] Anden Tolsen: Rim said he will take care of that for you
[2009/08/16 13:03] Isaiah Tolsen: hopefully before nights fall SLT. But as I'm looking at the site, there is some heavy HTML coding involved and I need to figure out exactly what zack did
[2009/08/16 13:04] Marcus Steeplechase: kk
[2009/08/16 13:04] Stryker Jenkins: I will log in as SP av to do that Isaiah...
[2009/08/16 13:04] Isaiah Tolsen: TY stryker
[2009/08/16 13:04] Anden Tolsen: Great
[2009/08/16 13:04] Anden Tolsen: if there isnt anthing else...
[2009/08/16 13:04] Agent Strangelove: I do, while I am a monochrome beast at heart, the basics of the site look great. May I add some data to sujestiosn for it?
[2009/08/16 13:04] Anden Tolsen: Sure
[2009/08/16 13:04] Anden Tolsen: actually
[2009/08/16 13:04] Isaiah Tolsen: yes agent. can you email them to me?
[2009/08/16 13:04] Anden Tolsen: lol
[2009/08/16 13:04] Agent Strangelove: I can, or IM them.
[2009/08/16 13:05] Isaiah Tolsen: and that goes for everyone. If there is anything you think we need to have on the site. please email or IM me
[2009/08/16 13:05] Stryker Jenkins: on that subject... of groups... can we check if the main (new group) has the proper settings from the event and I have some other questions about groups we could adress asap.
[2009/08/16 13:05] Anden Tolsen: are you referring to the permissions
[2009/08/16 13:05] Stryker Jenkins: yes
[2009/08/16 13:05] Stryker Jenkins: I saw a lot of group are "show in search"
[2009/08/16 13:06] Stryker Jenkins: amonst them is the group Kefir setup himself.
[2009/08/16 13:06] Stryker Jenkins: and the "team" group has old members form last year in them
[2009/08/16 13:06] Stryker Jenkins: can we address those types of questions now?
[2009/08/16 13:06] Anden Tolsen: Ok can you email me all that Stryker
[2009/08/16 13:07] Anden Tolsen: and I will follow up with Rim and Keo
[2009/08/16 13:07] Anden Tolsen: about the groups and permissions
[2009/08/16 13:07] Anden Tolsen: I believe Kefir's Securty group was disbanded and he was granted a group created by the SP AV
[2009/08/16 13:07] Kefir Lamont: that is correct
[2009/08/16 13:08] Anden Tolsen: ok great
[2009/08/16 13:08] Kefir Lamont: we decided to create a group founded by SP av, so it could be used year after year
[2009/08/16 13:08] Stryker Jenkins: I can email it... but we can also make some general remarks now
[2009/08/16 13:08] Anden Tolsen: What other general remarks do you have about the groups?
[2009/08/16 13:09] Stryker Jenkins: ok should we remove the SP09 group from "show in search" so people can find the new group more easy?
[2009/08/16 13:09] Marcus Steeplechase: hey guys -in RL i got to get going.
[2009/08/16 13:09] Marcus Steeplechase: ;>(
[2009/08/16 13:09] Anden Tolsen: Ok thank Marcus
[2009/08/16 13:09] Marcus Steeplechase: if you can make it to the rehearsals , even just to watch -otherwise see you next week at the Teahouse event!
[2009/08/16 13:09] Marcus Steeplechase: ciao all!
[2009/08/16 13:09] Anden Tolsen: Keo is working on transfering all the members from the old group group into the new
[2009/08/16 13:10] Agent Strangelove: Take care Marcus.
[2009/08/16 13:10] Isaiah Tolsen: bye marcus

_________________
Anden Tolsen
Secretary (Co Chair), SP 2010
andentolsen@secondpridefestival.com
www.secondpride.com
avatar
Anden Tolsen
SP10 Secretary (Co-Chair)


Back to top Go down

SP10 Committee Meeting Minutes August 16, 2009

Post  Anden Tolsen on Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:04 pm

[2009/08/16 13:10] Anden Tolsen: I dont think we should disband till we have a good amount
[2009/08/16 13:10] Stryker Jenkins: yes but the old group is still visible...
[2009/08/16 13:10] Anden Tolsen: of members in the new group
[2009/08/16 13:10] Stryker Jenkins: we are not talking about closing it... just takeing it out of search
[2009/08/16 13:10] Anden Tolsen: But its not open for memberships
[2009/08/16 13:10] Isaiah Tolsen: i agree that we should hide the sp09 group until we disband it at a later time
[2009/08/16 13:11] Agent Strangelove: So in otherwords create more visability by removing sight of old and other groups.
[2009/08/16 13:11] Anden Tolsen: I think thats acceptable
[2009/08/16 13:11] Stryker Jenkins: same goes for some of the other groups that are only for internal communication like security and team
[2009/08/16 13:11] Anden Tolsen: anyone oppose>
[2009/08/16 13:11] Anden Tolsen: oppose?
[2009/08/16 13:11] Agent Strangelove: Nope.
[2009/08/16 13:12] Kiroja Fluffy: sounds good to me
[2009/08/16 13:12] Stryker Jenkins: about the "team" group... should we remove the old chairs from that group?
[2009/08/16 13:12] Stryker Jenkins: and perhaps add the co-chairs?
[2009/08/16 13:12] Stryker Jenkins: for communication efforts?
[2009/08/16 13:12] Kiroja Fluffy: that would be handy
[2009/08/16 13:13] Kiroja Fluffy: adding the co-chairs
[2009/08/16 13:13] Anden Tolsen: I agree
[2009/08/16 13:13] Anden Tolsen: But
[2009/08/16 13:14] Anden Tolsen: actually never mind..i dont have a but
[2009/08/16 13:14] Kiroja Fluffy: XD
[2009/08/16 13:14] Stryker Jenkins: you don't? lol
[2009/08/16 13:14] Anden Tolsen: Styker since you have access to the SP av
[2009/08/16 13:14] Stryker Jenkins: yup...
[2009/08/16 13:14] Anden Tolsen: can you go ahead and "hide"
[2009/08/16 13:14] Anden Tolsen: those groups please
[2009/08/16 13:14] Anden Tolsen: except the permenant Second PRide Festival group
[2009/08/16 13:14] Stryker Jenkins: I will send the old SP09 chairs a IM befor I remove them from the team group as well
[2009/08/16 13:15] Stryker Jenkins: and the ambassadors ?
[2009/08/16 13:15] Stryker Jenkins: I think we can leave them visible...
[2009/08/16 13:15] Anden Tolsen: I think so too
[2009/08/16 13:15] Anden Tolsen: anyone oppose?
[2009/08/16 13:16] Kefir Lamont: nope
[2009/08/16 13:16] Anden Tolsen: Ok great
[2009/08/16 13:16] Anden Tolsen: Styker anything else
[2009/08/16 13:16] Anden Tolsen: about groups
[2009/08/16 13:16] Agent Strangelove pokes someone to get his titles added to said groups for official purposes,
[2009/08/16 13:17] Stryker Jenkins: Isaiah... on the website front... if you need me to "make a logo" I will
[2009/08/16 13:17] Isaiah Tolsen: ok
[2009/08/16 13:17] Stryker Jenkins: actualy good point Agent... what are we going to call the "co-chairs"...
[2009/08/16 13:17] Anden Tolsen: Alright I MOTION that we table Security agenda items to the next meeting and adjourn. Next meeting will be Sunday, August 23 11am SLT.
[2009/08/16 13:17] Stryker Jenkins: SP10 Co-Chair is Anden...
[2009/08/16 13:18] Isaiah Tolsen: I'm calling my "co-chair" my cheif of staff
[2009/08/16 13:18] Anden Tolsen: can you fit SP10 Build CoChair
[2009/08/16 13:18] Anden Tolsen: in the title
[2009/08/16 13:18] Stryker Jenkins: not sure if that will fit.
[2009/08/16 13:18] Isaiah Tolsen: which indicated the #2 go to for my staff
[2009/08/16 13:18] Isaiah Tolsen: indicates ^
[2009/08/16 13:18] Stryker Jenkins: we need 1 role for all co-chairs... we don't have enough
[2009/08/16 13:19] Anden Tolsen: Lets bring that up when we have the membership chair
[2009/08/16 13:19] Agent Strangelove: 10 titles for the group will get filled up fast. Board assistant sounds cheesy but works.
[2009/08/16 13:19] Anden Tolsen: we can put that on the agenda
[2009/08/16 13:19] Agent Strangelove: Ok, sounds good Anden.
[2009/08/16 13:19] Stryker Jenkins: ok
[2009/08/16 13:19] Isaiah Tolsen: ok
[2009/08/16 13:19] Anden Tolsen: That titles would need further group discussion
[2009/08/16 13:19] Anden Tolsen: I MOTION that we table Security agenda items to the next meeting and adjourn. Next meeting will be Sunday, August 23 11am SLT.
[2009/08/16 13:20] Kiroja Fluffy: second
[2009/08/16 13:20] Anden Tolsen: all infavor
[2009/08/16 13:20] Agent Strangelove: Aye in favor
[2009/08/16 13:20] Anden Tolsen: ate
[2009/08/16 13:20] Anden Tolsen: aye
[2009/08/16 13:20] Isaiah Tolsen: I
[2009/08/16 13:20] Stryker Jenkins: was there anything special then?
[2009/08/16 13:20] Stryker Jenkins: i.e. can it wait Kefir?
[2009/08/16 13:20] Anden Tolsen: Kefir and I spoke about it
[2009/08/16 13:21] Stryker Jenkins: this is the last meeting for the first event...
[2009/08/16 13:21] Kefir Lamont: yea,
[2009/08/16 13:21] Stryker Jenkins: ok then
[2009/08/16 13:21] Kefir Lamont: since is it a voting issue, and Rim wished ot be availible for it, we will lobby it till next week
[2009/08/16 13:21] Anden Tolsen: alright gentlemen
[2009/08/16 13:21] Anden Tolsen: great job
[2009/08/16 13:21] Anden Tolsen: today
[2009/08/16 13:21] Agent Strangelove: \o/
[2009/08/16 13:21] Anden Tolsen: thanks for a great meeting
[2009/08/16 13:21] Anden Tolsen: I will see you all next week!
[2009/08/16 13:21] Isaiah Tolsen: have a good one everyone
[2009/08/16 13:22] Kiroja Fluffy: untill next week :#
[2009/08/16 13:22] Kiroja Fluffy: :3
[2009/08/16 13:22] Isaiah Tolsen: TTY Soon

_________________
Anden Tolsen
Secretary (Co Chair), SP 2010
andentolsen@secondpridefestival.com
www.secondpride.com
avatar
Anden Tolsen
SP10 Secretary (Co-Chair)


Back to top Go down

Re: SP10 Committee Meeting Minutes August 16, 2009

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum